Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Withdrawls from Bones!

So, I don't know how many of you watch Bones... but I LOVE the show. AND, this season finale was just crazy! In the last 30 seconds of the episode, Bones told Booth that she was pregnant and that he was the father! And no one has any clue how it could have happened (well, we know HOW) but they have never been together on the show!!! So, we are anxiously awaiting the new season which isn't coming on until NOVEMBER! I am going to be pulling out my hair come September! So, I must find something so fill my time right? So I don't go bald and ultimately end up going insane... Yes. So, I saw this on tv the other day and I am super excited to see this show!!!

Go to this link!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jU2nwKvb98Q

Ok, so it stars Zooey Deschanel (also the sister of Dr. Brennan on Bones), who, if I had a movie made after my life, I would want her cast as me. She is just the epitome of the kind of person who I strive to be lol, So, I am going to watch this show and I encourage you to as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment