Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Important Folks In My Life

So today... I have no clue what it was but it all hit me like a head-on collision with a semi-truck... I AM LEAVING my beloved Las Vegas... I am so stoked but at the same time there are so many people that I will miss...
-My mom... for everything she does for me all the time...
-My brothers... we have so much fun together and will dearly miss them
-The girls in my ward... they always seem to cheer me up and they are an example to me...
-My leaders... they have grown to be my friends and I enjoy the guidance they provide me with.. -Corey Paris... he is one of my best friends and a crack up to be around... from shopping together to singing along with Elton to playing tennis... he is always a joy...
-Tuesday... my twinner bff... we have so much fun together and we never have to worry about whether or not the other will like something... it is like we share a brain
-Kristen and Ashley- we have had so many fun memories and talks in the car before school and sleepovers and especially work with Kristen... it is always a blast...
-Josh and Lincoln- haha Lincoln is like the older brother I never had... lol he is always honest and keeps me on track (for the most part) and Josh... oh Josh... first of all I will miss making fun of him everyday... it always puts a smile on my face! and I will miss all of the silly things he does... like bringing in a picture of Zac Efron totally out of the blue... and him complaining all the freaking time... haha...
So yeah thats pretty much it... this was all inspired by work today and Corey leaving and me buying my ONE-WAY plane ticket... and realizing that I really do need to clean my room! haha... Work today... especially lunch was what topped it all off... I don't know what it was about it... but I just cried like a baby! haha dumb I know but its my life so don't judge lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment