Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Do You Ever?

Do you ever have something to say but just can't say it, for one reason or another? That is exactly how I feel right now. I am bursting at the seams and I want to just scream it from the rooftops, but I can't. What I want to say is going to make me vulnerable to whatever comes and it is super hard knowing that it could all go drastically wrong. I dream of it all being right and in the end, it all being a fairytale. I know that however much I wish, want, or pray, this won't be in my control. I can do everything in my power to make it happen for me but ultimately, it won't be just my decision.

Do you ever blow things out of proportion in your head? During the day I begin to. I start to lie to myself and make things seem like they are all perfect and that it will all work out the way I want. But nothing works out the way you expect it to. I daydream about the life I want and the person I want it with. Someday I hope to have this life, and even though it is a farshot, I still want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment